Westin Hotel – Tysons Corner
The Conference will be held at the Westin Tysons Corner hotel, located in Falls Church, VA, about 20 minutes from Washington, DC and easily accessible to all airports, Reagan National, Dulles and BWI.
The Meeting Rooms will be on one level, with the Children’s and Teen Programs in the lower level near the pool.
To reserve a room click here.
- map… The hotel is near Tysons Corner Center Mall and the Tysons Corner Metro (Silver Line). The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to the Metro Station and shopping, which links travelers to the dynamic city of Washington D.C. and its many tourist sites.
- The Organizing Committee has reserved a block of rooms at the discounted conference rate of $94 which will be available from July 8-12, 2015.
- If you’re planning to fly, the hotel is approximately a half hour to 40 minutes away from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Reagan National Airport (DCA) and one hour and a half from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
- The hotel has 405 luxury guest rooms and includes high speed internet access, a flat screen TV, 24-hour room service, and signature bath amenities for a refreshing stay. Take a refreshing dip in the indoor pool or a soak in the whirlpool.
- Want to Work out? The hotel offers an invigorating Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio with Stairmasters, LifeCycles, treadmills, weights, along with towels, filtered water fountains and everything else you need.
- Perk up with a fresh cup of Starbucks® Coffee or a breakfast on the go right at the Westin hotel!
- Enjoy the regionally-inspired delights of our culinary team in the BlueFire Grille, or sit back and relax after work in the BlueFire Lounge.